Envirotect Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Envirotect Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
How we use your personal information
Your information will be held by Envirotect Limited. This privacy notice is to let you know how we promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, subcontractor or supplier and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell or share your data.
- To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
Personal information and the law
This section tells you who we are, what your personal information is, how we get it and how we may use it. It explains how the law protects you by controlling what is allowed to happen to it
Who we are:
Our legal name is Envirotect Limited and our legal entity is a privately owned limited company. You can contact us about data privacy by either writing to us at Unit L5, Cherrycourt Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4UH, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or calling us on 01525 374374 (+44 1525 374374 from outside the UK). Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Your personal information:
We my collect and/or hold the following information:
- Your name, address and how to contact you.
- Your job title.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Details about the products or services we provide you or you provide to us.
- Details about any quotations we provide for you.
- Details about any financial transactions between us.
- Insurance cover details as provided by Euler Hermes.
- Copies of passport, driving licence, qualifications, insurance cover and membership to professional bodies if these have been provided in the course of our relationship with you.
- Any permissions, consents or preferences you give us.
We will hold your information for as long as you are a customer, subcontractor or supplier of Envirotect Limited and will keep it for 7 years after the relationship has ceased. Our secure software package will retain your basic information such as name, address and contact details for longer.
If we are required for legal or regulatory reasons, we will keep your information for longer.
We will only use your personal information in line with your relationship with Envirotect Limited and it will never be shared with or sold to unrelated third parties outside of legal, regulatory or technical requirements. These third parties may include:
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Insurers for debtors insurance
- Law enforcement agencies
We will use your information for reasons such as the following:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional materials about new products and services which we think may be of interest to you based on the information provided.
You may choose not to give us your personal information which may affect the services we provide you.
The control you have:
- If you are unhappy with how we keep your data safe you can contact us by writing to Unit L5, Cherrycourt Way, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4UH, telephoning 01525 374374 (+44 1525 374374 from outside the UK) or emailing us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have. Calls may be monitored recorded.
- Alternatively you can contact the Government body; The Information Commissioners Office. How to report a concern can be found on their website.
- You can contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent for the information we hold. We may have to retain some information for legal or regulatory requirements.
- You can contact us if any of your personal information changes.
- You have a right to question what information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you. A fee will be payable for this.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Envirotect Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Envirotect Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Envirotect Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.