X-Ray Mobile Screens
Our x-ray mobile screens are available in a range of sizes and finishes.
X-ray mobile screens are a practical alternative for departments which have limited space as they can be transferred to another area when not in use.
- Wipe clean plastic laminate finish
- Anodised aluminium trims
- Lead glass vision panel
- Lead protection ranging from 1mm – 2.5mm
- Non marking anti-static castors
- Dental X-ray
- Veterinary X-ray
- Accident & Emergency Departments
- Industrial & NDT
Envirotect x-ray screens are manufactured to suit the client’s design and meet with the shielding requirements of the RPA (Radiation Protection Advisor).
X-ray screens are finished in a wipe clean plastic laminate ranging from standard white to a choice of vibrant colours.
Shielding is achieved via a lead core to the panels and lead glass windows for a clear and panoramic view of procedures.
The RPA (Radiation Protection Advisor) is responsible for advising the lead content for radiation shielding. The RPA will normally prepare a report outlining the shielding requirements for each element of a room such as the walls, doors windows, operator screens etc.
Lead Glass and Screens
Although most screens follow a standard format, here are a few tips to follow:
1. Leave a solid panel against the wall. This will enable trunking and services to run down the wall and will also help with installation.
2. Use 800mm high glass in order to save cost.
Click here for more information regarding Lead Glass