Please be assured that Envirotect Limited will continue to operate in its normal capacity unless the wellbeing of our staff is compromised or we are instructed otherwise by the British Government.
In these uncertain and unprecedented times Envirotect Limited continually monitors the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and have circulated advice and guidance to all employees both internally within our factor and on external sites. This guidance is based on the current information as issued by the British Government, the World Health Organisation and Public Health England.
Envirotect Limited understand that we all have a vital role to play in controlling the spread of this disease and we follow the procedures set out below:
- Ensuring employees have access to appropriate hygiene facilities such as hot water, soap, paper towels and waste bins to dispose of used tissues and paper towels.
- Hand sanitiser will be issued to those on external sites and will also be held in our cars and vans.
- Employees are encouraged to adhere to the official guidelines in their own personal time and activities.
- We will advise employees to self-isolate when required.
- We will consider whether face to face meetings can be replaced with other mediums such as teleconferencing.
- Our employees on site will be guided by the advice of the main contractor and follow the procedures they require in this regard. These are likely to include things such as access and exit routes for personnel and deliveries, hygiene controls and changes required to ensure personal safety.
- Updates and additions to any of these procedures will be communicated to our staff by Tool Box Talks and notices displayed on our notice board.
If circumstances do change and our offices and workshop are forced to close we will inform you via our usual channels – email, text, our website and social media.